Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WILW





~I'm loving that I received an unexpected scholarship this week!!! I'm SO happy and thankful and blessed!!!

~I'm loving that in less than a week, I've hit triple blog followers plus some (222, not that I'm counting :)

~I'm loving that I haven't had to work a double all week

~I'm loving only working 50 hours all week and not 80. shoooot me.

~I'm loving all the rain we've had this week. Branson needed it!


~I'm loving the phone call I got from one of my guy friends this morning right before he took off for El Sal for 3 weeks.

~I'm loving Neely, for hosting such an amaze balls intro and giveaway for my blog!! She rocks!

~I'm loving that I'm starting a new link-up and y'all should be really excited!!! It'll make your Monday a whole lot better :)

~I'm loving on my Sperrys today! They are so comfy and perfect for work.

~I'm loving that I haven't used my debit card in 10 days and I'm saving up more money for college


~I'm loving that my best friend gets back from Africa 4 days sooner than planned :)


~I'm loving the lake days planned for this week with besties


~I'm loving that my roommate and I have so much in common! We talk all the time :)


~I'm loving my dark, dark hair today


~I'm loving that I was up till 2:30 talking with my mama last night. That never happens


~I'm loving oversized t-shirts to sleep in


What are you loving today?


oxox,


Emily 





6 comments:

  1. congrats on your scholarship!
    i'm loving my gratitude journal!
    TRISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. A scholarship..that's wonderful! Uh 50 hours still sounds killer, but I'm glad you're getting a break. Can't wait to hear more about your link-up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your scholarship!

    I love my dark hair too and staying up late talking with friends and my mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your scholarship that's awesome news! :)

    ReplyDelete