Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today was a complete waste of makeup

Have you ever had one of those days?

 You know what I'm talking about. Where everything seems to go wrong at once. Don't mind me while I recap today

Today, started out lovely. Peaceful house, solo breakfast and a nice chat with my mom before work.

Then it all went wrong. We got in a fight and it ended it yelling and tears. I know things like this happen, but still not something I love.

I quickly grabbed my stuff for work and showed up to work au natural with on make-up on a raccoon eyes. Score 1 for Emily

In my race to leave the house, I forgot...tampons. Oh and I didn't take my midol, so cramps came fast a furious an hour later. To my male readers: cramps are no joke.

What's worse than it being that time of the month? Forgetting the essentials. You can imagine what happened when I figured this out a few hours later. It wasn't pretty

On top of that, I had a slightly awkward conversation with the owner. Sometimes I hate having two jobs because of scheduling conflicts. So there's that.

Oh and I'm working a double today. I'm looking forward to half price appetizers at Applebees with some friends tonight.

The best part of today? This here E-card and my shift leader doing an emergency walmart run for me.




One more thing. Show up to Job #2 tonight and they are filming a commercial. My face has no more makeup on and my hair is in a pony tail and I smell like spoiled milk from Cold Stone.

I'm winning at life today!

Keeping it real,

Emily

5 comments:

  1. *hugs* Just big HUGS.
    I hate days like that.
    I hope tomorrow is better for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( hope your day has gotten better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy I hear ya on the cramps are no joke! Guys just will never understand. I hope you have a better day tomorrow and feel better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily,

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominate you for a Liebster Award... you can check out the rules over at my page. http://emacdonald1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-liebster-award.html Keep up the great writing!

    Might not turn your day around but I figured it couldn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from http://recipesonthecheap.blogspot.com/

    I'm your newest follower! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete