Dear Cold Stone:
You are making me fat. I have eaten you 6 times this week.
Dear Jared:
I can't wait till you come home next week. Have a blast in Africa, but I can't wait till you come home and I can hug your neck.
Dear Double Shifts:
You suck big time, but I'm thankful for the money.
Dear Oversized Tee's:
I love sleeping in you. Screw pants.
Dear Summer:
You aren't over and I won't dare talk about fall fashion before October
Dear Nikon 55-300:
You are beautiful.
Dear
Why are you so comfy and cute? I don't have any more money for more :(
Dear J Biebs:
Your new CD is fab, as i expected.
Dear Lovelies:
As always, I love all 224 of you and love your sweet comments.
PS: clutch giveaway here

What is cold stone? Iv never heard of it before! Although maybe its best I don't sounds like you are hooked :)
ReplyDeleteGreat letter. Found you from the link up! I love Coldstone Creamery, but I agree. It puts the pounds on. And, I can only eat a little bit. It's so rich.
ReplyDeleteI just read your header. I think we must be twins. I adore all the things you listed :)
ReplyDelete