I LOVE rain, but I hate thunder and I still plug my ears
I'm a hugger and I give big, long, bear hugs to people all the time
I'm not athletic at all, but I love going to games and I especially LOVE The Olympics.
I'm a huge shoe hoarder. Shoes complete the outfit and I have a small problem with closet space
![]() |
| maybe this is why I have so many..... |
My favorite foods are black olives and mashed potatoes. You may even catch me eating them together. Don't hate
I try to be funny and witty, but I fail miserably.
I adore Nike Shorts and wish it was appropriate to wear them at work or 24/7 for that matter.
I have incredibly thick hair and it's supa hard to brush out. Merp!
I was homeschooled my entire life, and although it had its positives, I hated high school.
I snort when I laugh, and I honestly have no shame.
I'm extremely insecure and it takes me a while to trust people and be real with them.
I love having my nails painted, but my toes and fingers never match.
FAV color!
I love being on time. I hate being late. I'm try to be at least 10 minute early especially to work.
I have tons of blog posts that are drafted, and I really need to finish them.
I love all my bloggy friends, even thought I don't always comment on your posts.
Happy Monday!
oxox,
Emily





I was homeschooled too!! But it was only for 3 years in high school. Small world :) And I love that mint color!! I can't find it anywhere here.
ReplyDeletei'm with you about having tons of drafted posts!
ReplyDeletelove that color as well
and you hate thunder! i love it :P
i wish i could be 10 minutes early to work! my bosses would love me :)
love,
elisabeth
I'm always early to work but I'm ashamed that I'm normally the late friend.
ReplyDeleteLove this! That Nike short picture is my FAVORITE- can I just take one of each?! :)
ReplyDeleteMy nails and toes never match either! I think it's more fun that way :)
ReplyDeleteI wish Nike tempos were appropriate for ALL occassions ALL the time. I'd freak from happiness.
ReplyDelete