Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday


It's OK to hate wearing pants

It's OK to stay in the car and finish a song even though I've already made it to my destination.

It's OK to be overly excited about my sponsor intro and giveaway! I'm almost at 200 follower!! 

It's OK to stay up till 2am laughing with friends in the Applebee's parking lot.

It's OK to be hatin on high gas prices

It's OK to really wish I lived in The South sometimes

It's OK to change my nail polish all the time

It's OK to be sad that two of my best guy friends are heading oversees for 3 weeks :(

It's OK to have a good, hard, cry.

It's OK to wish that stomach fat would magically move it's way up into my itty bitty AA's.

It's OK to love tailgating with friends at midnight

It's OK to blast music on bad days and sing at the top of my lungs

It's OK to already be sick of seeing and hearing election adds

It's OK to hate being white




Happy Thursday

oxox,

Emily


3 comments:

  1. I hate wearing pants too. Everyone at work gets so excited for jeans day, not me! I'd much rather wear a skirt or a dress, much more comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish tanning would help my dance moves! Unfortunately, I'm hopeless white :(

    I'm a nail polish changer, music blasting, gas price hatin' type of gal, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can say amen to almost all of that!
    especially about that sad feeling of guy friends going away

    ReplyDelete