Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Social




1. What is your dream job?
I've never thought alot about my dream job, buuuut I've always thought running a super cute boutique like Riffraff or Blue Door Boutique, would be so much fun! I mean adorable clothes, cute co-workers, and dressing up everyday!! 
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
First thing: Girl's Day!! Shopping, shopping, shopping!!! Mani/Pedi's, lunch somewhere fancy....new car, a trip to Paris..... I have no clue!  
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Nurse. I mean I really wanted to be a nurse. I always thought that delivering babies would be a fab job. Umm, I dissected in Biology and puked. So there's that. :p
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
Live fully where you are...hahahah! I'm headed to college. I have nada clue on career advice. But I'll gladly accept yours! 5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work
S-L-O-W drivers especially in the left lane! MOVE---->
Hair in the shower/public pools grosses me out! Sick nasty!! 
6. Biggest Fears
I hate when people lose my trust. Which usually means they repeat things that I said in confidence. That happened this week and honestly, I'm hurt.
Getting kidnapped in a white rape van ranks right up there too! 


Make sure to link-up with Neely and Ashley!



Happy Sunday

oxox,

Emily 

4 comments:

  1. very cute blog!!

    New follower :)

    Xo
    Christina
    Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    Check out my july glam bag giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, your last fear is one of mine too!

    running a cute little boutique would be so fun!

    cute blog! happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow drivers seriously drive me crazy! Speed up people or ATLEAST go the speed limit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers! Also, your about me sounds a whole lot like me! New follower from sunday social link up!

    ReplyDelete