
I've been struggling with alot this week. There is something about music that calms me down. I love winding down and listening to music in the car, while I clean, or going to bed. Music that really challenges me and leaves me feeling encouraged! I listen to a wide variety of music! I love just about all of it!! (on a side note, I do have tons of fun music to listen to why I run, but that will be in a different post) But, this week my go to songs are:
1-Healing Begins: Tenth Avenue North
2-Beautiful: Mercy Me
3-You are More: Tenth Avenue North
4-The Redeemer : Sanctus Real
5-Hanging On: Britt Nicole
6-Safe: Britt Nicole
7-The Hunger: Fireflight
8-All my Fountains: Chris Tomlin
9-Holding On: Jamie Grace
10-Stronger (What doesn't Kill You): Kelly Clarkson
Do you sense a theme? Strong, fighting, hunger, strength, Christ? yea me too.
What about you? What are your go to songs?
Your blog has not been showing up on my dashboard for some reason :( Sad I missed this linkup!
ReplyDeleteStronger is one of my favorite songs right now!