Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Keeping it real
I'm keeping it real today. I usually do my cheesy little link-up on Tuesdays. But I'm sick, so that goes out the window. It started out with me losing my voice, and a little cough. Sunday it went into a full out head cold along with coughing, stuffy nose, headache, and no voice! Can you say no good? I hate being sick!
I mean if I'm keeping it real that means that I'm going to be honest and say I don't pretend I'm all ok and don't need medicine or my mommy. I will take all the meds and bubble baths I'm allowed. I've been taking Vitamin C like nobody's business, along with Aleve, Sudaphed and cough syrup. It's gross, but I'm thankful for it. Looking forward to the day where I can breathe through my nose again. Speaking of which, I've gotta go blow my nose for the 47th time today!
Keeping it real,
Emily
Labels:
keeping it real,
me,
sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yuck, that stinks! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete