Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Links!



I love, love, love this post from Melissa, for I am a daddy's girl through and through. Her words are so true and so captivating. 


I'm really sad that this hoodie sold out :( i was just about to buy it! boo!!


This story breaks my heart. so, so sad


One of my favorite blogs, Loves of Life, just announced that she is having a 2nd little girl! I'm so happy for her. Go read her blog. You will fall in love with her just like I have! 


One of my favorite photogs, Heather, shot these pictures for a Monday wedding. This bride is absolutely stunning!! 


I just found this blog. It is one of my new favorites!


I'm obsessed with the new arrivals at Francescas this week! 


I'm also obsessed with Train's new single, Drive By! 



This bloggy mama has the sweetest little girls! True, Brave, Soul, and Glow! 

Have you entered my Starbies giveaway yet? 4 more days! 

Happy Friday Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment