Sometimes: I try to pretend I am too old for Justin Bieber.
Always: I LOVE him and bought his new single today. Biebs Feves
Sometimes: I want to enjoy every moment of high school left
Always: I want graduation to be here soon (68 days)
Sometimes: I try to blog on the weekends
Always: I miss at least 1 day
Sometimes: I don't want to go to the gym
Always: I feel incredible after I run
Sometimes: I try to eat less fastfood and pack my lunch
Always: I eat fastfood at least three times a week
Sometimes: I attempt to sing
Always: I can't sing so I make the best of it
Sometimes: I try to stay away from online shopping (car, car, car)
Always: Ebay sucks me in and I bid like a mad woman
Sometimes: I think want to get married
Always: I decide I will die a nun (ok kidding but serious about the single part)

aaahahahah the first and the last are my favorites! Loved this post hah.
ReplyDeleteare you a bieber fan too? haha! and i'm getting ready to write a post about my becoming a nun lol!
Deletehaha! i love this... im a biebs fan, too. and i am pretty sure that i AM too old. eh, it is what it is.
ReplyDeleteI totes agree with you on the running thing!
ReplyDeleteEbay will suck you in like that every time.
ReplyDelete