Thursday, February 23, 2012
It's OK Thursday
It's OK that:
*I'm nervous about leaving for Israel in 2 WEEKS!
*I haven't even started packing yet.
*I haven't run 1 day this week because I've been super sick. Mama said the lungs have to rest!
*I haven't colored my hair in over 3 months!! It's awful I know!
*I activated Picket Fence Blogs last night! Feel free to click on my button on the right hand side.
*I want spring to be here right now!!
*I'll be working at least 60 hours a week this summer.
*I'm wishing I was at Blissdom
*I'm mentally checking out. I know it's only February, but I'm ready to graduate! 71 days my friends!!
*
Labels:
graduation,
israel,
it's ok thursdays,
me,
running,
Spring,
summer,
ziplines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AHHHH, I'm ready to graduate already and I have a 1 1/2 left!
ReplyDeleteI'm wishing I was at Blissdom too, so you're not alone!
ReplyDelete