Monday, February 13, 2012

Meet Me



I'm SO excited to be linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup today! I've linked up with Neely before because she co-hosts the fun It's OK Thursday link-up! I thought I would share a little bit about me and hopefully get to meet some new bloggy friends in the process!

1. Tell us why you blog
I started blogging right around a year ago. I wanted my family and friends to be able to read about my life (if they wanted to of course). I took a big blogging break over the summer, but started back again full swing in the Fall. Most importantly, I've loved meeting blog friends and finding out that we all have alot in common. I've loved the support system I've gotten, most recently for my efforts in running a 5K! I've loved all the fun link-ups I've participated in and the giveaways I've won too! :)

2. Tell us about your blog
My blog is called a Beautiful Beginning. (I'm guessing you saw that already tho). My blog designer, Jenn, helped me pick this out and I love it! I'm about to graduate high school and go to college. I'm on the beginning of becoming my own person and branching out. I'm in the middle of figuring out who I really am. I love what we came up with!
My blog is a little big of everything. I blogged about Pinterest, friends, music, coffee (hello Starbucks), running, and everything in between. I don't have just one "type" of thing that I talk about. Queen of random! :)

3. Tell us about you

I'm 18 years old and I'm a Senior in High School!!! whoop whoop! I'm almost done! Graduation is on May 5th! My family is very close. I'm a daddy's girl through and through! I have 3 siblings. I love to have fun and be crazy! I'm not a morning person. I love staying up late with a cup of coffee or tea and watching TV, blogging, or reading a book! I dream of being a big name blogger. A girl can dream right??!


* I LOVE Target. and i can spend alot of money there in a short amount of time. It's a weakness. I walk in to buy 1 thing and walk out with $116 worth of stuff. True story.
* I love random. I am random.
* I use exclamation points and capitals for no special reason at all.
* I love coffee, especially if it's Starbucks! * I love all things Vera Bradley. I especially love Hope Garden.
* I love spring. fresh starts, warm weathers, shorts, work, flowers!
* I love loud. I shout almost everything I say. I have no shame. I love to be fun and I love to be loud!
* I try to be real, especially on my blog.
* I love shoes
* I could eat blackolives by the can. Oh wait! I already do that! I think I'm secretly Italian!

4. Tell us about your job
I have two jobs actually. Because I'm still in high school, I do most of my work in the summer/fall. I work about 50 hours a week in the summer! I've worked at Cold Stone Creamery for 2 years! World's best ice cream not that I'm biased! Last May, I started a job for Adventure Ziplines. I'm a photog, front-desk girl, ATV driver, you name it I've probably done it (besides being an actual guide because you have to be a guy and you have to be strong. two things I am not :) I love it there! I've said it before but they are def my 2nd fam!

5. Tell us about your city
I live in Branson, Missouri! The "show-capital" of the world! I LOVE it here. Summer is my favorite season, probably because "the strip" (Hwy 76) is packed full of tourists. Cold Stone is out the door with customers and the ziplines take full tours every 15 minutes. I work all day and then hang out with friends/co-workers until 2am at McDonalds after we close! Branson's weather is SO weird. It snowed last night but it was 65 deg. the entire month of January! It's so unpredictable but i LOVE it! There is so many fun things to do here too! I've lived here for 8 years now, the longest I've ever lived anywhere! It really is a great little town!

6. Tell us about your favorite activities/hobbies/things to do.
I love hanging out with friends. I love cooking/baking. I have a HUGE sweet-tooth! I love taking pictures and posting them all over facebook :) social media queen right here! Recently, I've loved running, especially outside! I love my church and my smallgroup I'm in. I love blogging: reading and finding blogs, as well as writing my own.
I just started a new link-up on Tuesdays called Top 10 Tuesday! We've done food, music, and tomorrow with be the Top 10 things on your bucket list!
I can't wait to meet some new bloggers in Neely's link-up today! Thanks for letting me share a little about me!

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Staying up late with coffee or tea and not being a morning is SO me!! I love the night time, so not a fan of mornings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we would get along well! :) did you see my giveaway!

      Delete
  2. thanks Ashley! :) make sure you enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your year! How exciting to be a Senior! You seem very mature for your age. You write beautifully! I have a sis in Missouri. I have never been, but my mom has. She talks about Branson and loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you for your kind words! if you ever come to B-town, give me a ring!

      Delete