where do I begin? There has been so many memories already. Good, funny, embarrassing....
Friday: Moved in, met my roommate/suitemates. First meal in the caf, met some of my professors, worship at sunset and ice cream on the lawn.
Saturday: We listened to some student panels, and then we headed out to Convoy of Hope and we bagged rice! It actually was a ton of fun!!! Our team bagged enough rice for 60,000 meals for their hunger program.
Saturday night we had a comedian and then coffee in the Joust. I'm trying to meet new people and get connected. baby steps.
Sunday: Chapel service for all incoming freshman and my fam! BBQ lunch and then came the sad part. goodbye :( yes I know my house is only an hour away, but still. My family prayed for me and then hugged me goodbye. I did okay until my dad hugged me. He teared up. I am his little girl! We are so close.
Sunday night we watched started watching Avengers, and then ended up going to Walmart and buying snacks. Yes that happened.
Monday we had a ton of sessions for academic prep, EU student life etc etc etc. Last night, we went downtown and ate at this cute little bistro, shopped a little. Our night ended with watching a massive fight on the square that ended up with us calling the cops, an ambulance, cussing and some blood. Cray cray.
Today, we had our first chapel, and now we have chill time until a dorm meeting and activities on the lawn. Yes I understand these types of posts are long and boring, but I'm trying to remember all the little details.
Here are some funnies:
Tessa (suitemate) "It's OK everybody's butthole stinks" In response to me telling her we needed Febreeze in the bathroom. Classy
"I have a VI" (va jay jay itch)
Me: "Tessa look I found this earring in your cupholder" Tessa: EWWW!! It's sticky!! *proceeds to chuck the earring out her window, while driving" hahaha
Every night has ended on the couch with Jenae, watching Pretty Little Liars! I'm hooked!!
I'm off to lunch!!
oxox,
Emily

I love that you are having such a great time already. College was one of the best times of my life. Wish I could go back!
ReplyDelete