It's OK to plan a day off a month in advance for a birthday party on the lake. Lord knows I needed it.
It's OK to really want to sponsor Neely's blog again. I'm supa bummed July is over :(
It's OK to hate that it's August 2nd and the Summer is almost over.
It's OK to LOVE the Monday Mail Link-up Button! Lauren did a fab job!!
It's OK to still not have bedding for college. Actually anything for that matter. I really need to shop!!
It's OK to be sick of all the ridiculousness going along with CFA Day
It's OK to stay up late and watch the Olympics every night
It's OK to steal pizza from guys at work. I was starved last night and totes snuck a piece. Sorry not sorry. (they love me. it was fine)
It's OK to have a slightly sappy moment when you realize that your youth group welcomed in the new 7th graders and you got kicked out.
It's OK to have a major crush on Ryan Lockte. But who doesn't?
It's OK to be obsessed with half price appetizers from Applebees after 9pm. Perfect for post-work, i should have eaten dinner nights.
What's OK with you?


I've been staying up late watching the olympics also! I can't get enough.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/
Totally OK to plan your birthday a month in advance! :) I hate the CFA drama too. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete