Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social: Food





If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes. Hands down. Baked, twice baked, mashed, roasted, fried....my mouth is watering.

What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Cheez-its or raw cookie dough. 



What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
Fried Rattlesnake. You know you live in the Ozarks when.....don't judge me.

What foods do you avoid at all costs?
I really hate on things that have weird textures: lobster, calamari, SPAM, etc. I'm really not a picky eater tho! 



What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Mac and Cheese with hot-dogs! 



Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Shoot! This one is really hard! My mom is such a good cook and we ate and still eat really well! I love her potato soup and homemade rolls in the winter time! so good!! 


Happy Sunday!! 

oxox,

Emily

1 comment: