Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer after Highschool: '12

My summer was crazy full. I work 60+ hours a week and I really wanted to make time for my friends/family and make lots of memories. Especially because lots of my friends were going to college out of state and I didn't know when I would see them again.

Late nights spent at Applebee's or Starbucks. Pool days and lake nights, movies, hammocking. Little bit of everything. 

Here goes my insanely long Summa '12 recap. In no particular order. I just want to remember every detail.

My life story! ha!

Late night coffee and boy chats with Amy!!

Renewed my license.
 Hellllo permit face and minus 15 pounds.
Visited my daddy :)
Dinner 1 of 29 with these two!

Starbucks with El-bell! :)

Many retro nights at CS with Molly

My favorite ginger 

Met a famous actor with Morgan
Read this amazing book
Church with this cutie pie

Lunch date with Miss Julie :)
VOTED!!!



Trampoline and Ice Cream date with these two

Drove the company truck like a boss
Pool day with the bests

Mission Trip to intercity STL
 to love on these sweet babies
Line danced with these lovelies

Tried to get tan.



Cold Stone with my favorites.

Lake Day Birthday 
Mission Trip with Jared

Met/ate lunch with my roomie Jenae

Lake hammock and dinner with Alexis 


Half price app's at App's with the crew

Lake day with the Seester 

Closed the ziplines too many times.
 But with a view like this, who wouldn't.

Fender Bender :(

Filmed a retro Cold Stone commercial with him 
Worked with these boys 

Hammocked with these two
Funk Busting trips to Target with Kyle.
Sent her off to school

Tearful college goodbyes :(

Sushi back to school college night

 
Moved into college with her!

This summer was full. I checked items off my bucket list, made new friends, said goodbye to others, ate way too much food, drank way too much coffee, and stayed up way too late. But I wouldn't have had my summa any other way.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment