Monday, September 10, 2012

No Toilet Paper. My luck

I should just start a label for my blog titled Emily's luck. or lack of. 

I'm dead serious. My luck is so bad.

Picture this. 12:56. Class begins at 1 down the hall.

I HAVE to pee. Sitting through economics class for 50 minutes without a bathroom is just not an option. 

I take my 22 pound backpack, plus self into said stall. I quickly begin to relieve myself only to realize there is no toilet paper. Aunt Flow is also here for her monthly visit so dripping dry or doing without just can't happen. 

Side note: I NEVER do the above, but a girl has got to think of all her options in a crisis.

So I decided I need to call for help. So I nicely yell in the cracks to the next stall for some TP. No answer. I try again this time a little bit louder. It is getting super embarrassing. The bathroom is full of college girls too. FreshMEAT right here. 



Finally, I reach my hand under the door and grab onto her boots and get the girl's attention. "I'm so sorry, but I need some TP". Much to my relief, the girl was sups sweet and gave me some. 

I'm sure she was rolling her eyes and wiping off her bedazzled boots where I put my hands. I'm pretty sure of it anyways.

and that my friends is my embarrassing story for today.

Happy Monday to me.



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I would be so scared if someone grabbed me from under the stall! But you gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete