Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WILW: Summa Edition


I'm loving that my ACT is done. 

I'm loving the perfect, post-rain weather.

I'm loving that my window is open and breeze is streaming in.

I'm loving working with my biggest broske at the ziplines. He makes a pretty sweet manager.

I'm loving that my best friend turns 18 today and we have a big party tonight

I'm loving that I've been to the lake/pool 5 times this week

I'm loving my new Nike shorts

I'm loving that my sunburn turned to tan

I'm loving that I hit 100 followers on Instagram

I'm loving all the late nights spent with friends

I'm loving cocoa roasted almonds and how healthy they are

I'm loving my ENO hammock

I'm loving that I go to college in 2 months

I'm loving that my car has AC again

I'm loving Regina Spektor's new album

I'm loving iced coffee from starbucks

I'm loving driving my boss's truck with the GIANT zipline logo on the side.

I'm loving that I've almost hit 100 GFC blog followers

I'm loving my new Big Star jeans

Happy Wendesday!

oxox,

Emily 




1 comment:

  1. You will have a wonderful time in college!!

    PS - I love how in your bio it says you're not a morning person...neither am i! :)

    ReplyDelete