Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Funk of all Funks



Have y'all ever been in a funk? not just a funk, but a funk of all funks? This has been me, all week long. I just can't kick it.


I've worked long hours. Doubles, at two jobs. We've been understaffed. We've worked later and longer shifts. 


I've gotten no more than 5 hours of sleep every night. I'm running on zombie mode and lots  of Starbucks.


 I took my ACT again for the 4th time at a different high school instead of the local Christian college. Merp.


I wish I was writing a happy blog post but instead I just need to process some of my thoughts.


I've snapped at people this week. I've said mean things. I feel bad later. I've made some stupid choices. I don't know what's wrong with me.




I don't know what else to say. Y'all feel free to leave me sweet comments. I'll need them.




I've gotta go finish my shift at work and somehow kick.this.funk. 




I'll blast music. Dance obnoxiously. Cry. Vent to friends. Go to the lake. Cry some more. Work too much. Try to blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment