It's ok that I'm ticked because my perfect
It's ok that I'm not wanting the summer to pass by too quickly.
It's ok that I'm obsessed whenever my toe nails and finger nails match.
It's ok that I have an extra bikini, hammock, and towel in my car at all times.
It's ok that I check a package's tracking repeatedly until it arrives.
It's ok that I want to know my college roommate sooner that July 15th!
It's ok that I have an obsession with Target. Period.
It's ok that I'm in a rut at Starbucks right now. I order the same drink, same size.
It's ok that I'm redoing my blog design again
It's ok that I'm mad whenever the new people at work get more hours than me.
It's ok to agree to disagree on something.
Happy Thursday,
oxox,
Emily

I should keep an extra swim suit in my car! That's genius! Also, what's your drink of choice at Starbies?
ReplyDelete