Today, I'm linking up with Lena! 10 thing I love about...myself.
This freaked me out a little bit, because usually we never talk about ourselves or what we are good at. At least I don't.
This list, well it took me a little while to come up with, but I'm kind of loving it.
In no particular order, of course.
1-I'm strong. I know what I want and I refuse to settle.
2-I'm photogenic. I can make obnoxious and ridiculous faces.
3-I'm a really good secret keeper.
4-I love how tall I am. I used to hate it, but now I LOVE being 5'8 (and 3/4ths but I'm not counting)
5-I'm a dreamer.
6-I love listening to people, especially their stories and experiences.
7-I'm a daddy's girl. I adore my dad and I'm so thankful for him.
8-I love laughing. I have a really loud laugh and I sometimes snort but it's me.
9-I tan really easily. It takes me a a day or two in the sun, but I get a nice tan and it stays the entire summer.
10-I'm entirely random and love being sporadic and fun, especially late at night!
oxox,
Emily

Im a daddy's girl too!
ReplyDeleteI love that you love laughing.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to do this 10 things I love about myself...it wouldn't be my shortness I'd list. =) You are really tall...I'm envious! That's awesome.
ReplyDelete