Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social: music





What is your all-time favorite song?
Right now, Karmin: Broken Hearted. It's perfect running music too!



What is your favorite singer/band?
This one is really hard for me. I love so many but it is probably Mumford and Sons. Their lyrics are so fulfilling and the musical quality, especially their voices are beautiful. I also really love Train!

What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
Right now, it would be Breakaway: Kelly Clarkson. I used it for my graduation slideshow and fell in love with it!

What songs put you in a good mood?
Any kind of upbeat dance music; something that makes me break out in random dancing (Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, Gaga)

What is your favorite road-trip music?
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes or Regina Spektor. I'm obsessed with both of their new albums. So good.

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
Baby: J Biebs. Or any song by him for that matter.


oxox,

Emily



PS: I leave for my mission trip today! Blogging will be very spacey! 

1 comment: