Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's OK Thursday





It's OK that:
*I'm still scared by the fact my town got hit by a tornado Tuesday pm.
*I freaked and sent out "are you ok" text to about 20 people.
*I cried when I found out everyone was safe and accounted for
*My house was filled with people w/o electricity and water! party central last night :)
*I'm a little weirded out by the fact that Tay Swift and Tim Tebow might be an item 
*I just made my packing list for Israel. I leave in 1 week! 1 week!
*My toenails and fingernails never match
*I can't wait for The Voice to begin competitions next Monday! whoop!!
*I can't wait for a wedding of a childhood friend on Saturday! 
*I want spring to come right now! I'm ready for shorts and flip-flops!! 

4 comments:

  1. So happy that you and all your friends and family are OK... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart!! Glad you & everyone are ok!! Umm, yeah the Taylor Swift & Tim Tebow thing is weird to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If tebow is dating her, I will cry. He's the love of my little life. I was a Denver fan before he got there, but him being there now is just the icing. Glad everyone is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you and you're family and friends are all OK!!! I think the Tebow/Swift couple are super cute not weird :)

    ReplyDelete