Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Things


Even after a long week, I'm happy about so much today!
*I'm finally getting back on B-town time after all my jet-lag from Israel. 
*I'm at work right now. I love my jobs and I'm SO thankful for them! I'm gearing up to work doubles, which I don't mind!
*I'm at the ziplines right now, which means I'm with an all-guy crew. This means one thing. I pick the Pandora station. Winning
*Katy Perry came out with her new music video, Part of Me. I'm so obsessed. Watch it.



*Last November, I rode the motorized zipline, The Sky Surfer. Our marketing guy took some video/picture footage for the Chamber of Commerce. I didn't think anything of it, or that my pictures would get used. I came into work yesterday and saw my picture on the front of the main brochure. I felt so uhh famous. random and weird i know. whatere
i had to post. cheesy pix! 

*Tonight, there will be at LEAST 50 college kids at my house. We are having a Two for 22 birthday party for my brother and his girlfriend, who have birthdays 4 days apart. The theme is Dr. Seuss. The decor/ideas are coming along and I think it will be SO fun! pictures/blog post to follow!
*I'm in shorts right now. This makes me happy
*Spring started this week. It is my favorite season because it means summer is right around the corner. Boating, swimming, kayaking, work, ice cream, suntans/burns, shorts, flip-flops. 
*I'm just beginning to watch SMASH. What are y'all's thoughts? like, love?
*I'm obsessed with The Voice. the end
*I skyped with some of the kids from my Israel trip. I miss them so much and it's only been 5 days. I'm pathetic
*I worked at Cold Stone for the first time since September. I'd forgotten how much i LOVE their ice cream. 
*My new CHI came in the mail yesterday and I used it this morning!!! My first one melted in Israel because of a problem with the converter :(. I'll be blogging about it in my recap posts.
*I'm happy when I can defend myself, especially because I HATE being wrong. Blog story coming soon!
*I'm happy because I'm getting back into the swing of running. I took a break because I was sick. I'm excited to be training again!
*I'm scheduled a campus visit to Evangel. Let's pray and hope I fall in love with the campus.  

Happy Friday! The weekend is here!! 


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you made it to the brochure! I will have to look for you if I can ever convince my step mom to acutally ride the zips. She keeps telling me she wants to but then she chickens out.

    ReplyDelete