~I'm obsessed with this new worship song.
~This story is incredible. It really shows how unselfish and caring people can be. This couple totally put their needs aside and were able to help numerous others because of their selfless actions.
~My friend Hayely, that I work with, did "My week in Tweets" #1. I'm dying laughing from this video. Seriously go watch it and follow her on Twitter.
~Did you wish Justin Bieber a happy birthday yesterday?
~AP, from I Love You More than Carrots talked about finding balance. This hit home for me, minus the part about having kids.
~I bought this tank from Old Navy last night. I can't wait to wear it with some skinnies and flats! maybe?!
~Francesca's is having a style-off contest! Make sure to go vote!
~What a fun way to announce the gender of your baby! super cute.
Happy, Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment