Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thursday: Thankful Day 1-3


The past couple years have started a trend on facebook and on blogs. The 24 days of thankfulness, prior to Thanksgiving. Each day you list something or blog something that you are thankful for. I missed Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm catching up today :)
For 2011:

Day 1: I'm thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Him, I.am.nothing. I'm thankful for his relentless pursuit of me, regardless of how I act.

Day 2: I'm thankful for my friends! I have some of the best friend that a girl could ask for. I mean really! They are there with me whenever I need them. They laugh with me, they cry with me, we are awkward, random, silly, loud, and fun! I LOVE them :)

Day 3: I'm thankful for my family. They are there for me, day in and day out.


What about you? What are your first 3 things you are thankful for? Link up with me at the bottom of this post and do tell :)

Happy Thursday!

Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment