Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten Truths for Tuesday


1-I'm hungry all the time. I mean it's bad. I eat breakfast, then I want a snack. I eat lunch. I'm hungry at 2 again. Time for another snack! Dinner time, I eat alot. I usually have a snack before dinner. If I stay up really late, I have a 4th meal. It's a vicious cycle.

2-I love rain. I hate thunder. It's raining today. It's so peaceful sitting here listening to the rain. Then all of the sudden CRACK! BOOM! SHAKE! It thunders really loudly, and I cover my ears.

3-I really dislike making my bed. I really do. I'd rather vacuum my room. But even that does not happen often enough.

4- I have a slight obsession with Ebay. I recently cleaned out my closet, and listed a bunch of stuff on Ebay. I made alot of money, which meant I spent alot of money, and time looking.

5-Remember how I said I eat a lot? Well, Saturday at work I packed my lunch. I actually packed my lunch, and remembered to take it. Score! I packed a hot pocket actually. I get to work, and I'm hungry. Surprise! I'm given a piece of pizza (meat lovers, the kind with bacon, sausage, pepperoni, ham, extra cheese), a large fry from Wendy's and a bunch of leftover Halloween candy. I ate it all. All of it.


6-Fries. I love french fries. I love dipping them in BBQ sauce or ranch. My favorite fries are from Fuddruckers or the natural cut with sea salt from Wendy's! But fries are not good for me and I shouldn't eat them.




7-Because I eat all of this wonderful err awful food, I have to go to the gym. I should go more often, but I don't. I don't like walking on the treadmill or elliptical. We have a love-hate relationship. Stronger on the hate, than the love.
8-I have a countdown to graduation. Several of them actually. 1-7-9 days! SO excited.

9- I really am craving some Cold Stone ice cream right now. Coffee with Heath Bar or Cake Batter with Cookie Dough. I miss it. I miss summer.

10-Last night I went to the Evangel at CofO basketball game. Here is my dilemma. My dad went to Evangel. My mom went to Evangel. My brother goes to Evangel. Almost my entire family goes to Evangel. I just got accepted to Evangel!! Naturally, I would be an EU fan. But, I really like CofO. I really would like to go to college there. But I have NO Bobcat/CofO clothes. So, I wore my EU hoodie. I think I was the only one there with an EU hoodie. And wouldn't you know? Evangel played awful and lost by a whole lotta points. FAIL.

What about you? Tell me your truths for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment