- I love the leaves right now. They are changing into a gorgeous red/orange color; truly beautiful. I can't wait to make a big giant leaf pile to jump in! traditions...:)
2- I'm a daddy's girl, through and through. I love him :)
3-I dislike winter. End of Story. I'd pick a hot day over a cold day, any day. Spring/Summer are my favorite seasons.
4- I love meeting new people. Preferably in small groups. I'm not one to stand up in front of an entire group of people and talk. which bring me to my next truth...
5- I have a M-A-J-O-R- fear of public speaking. I'm talking knees shaking, (entire body shaking), nervous, knots, it's bad. I'd rather eat something disgusting or swim across the English Channel in January. Seriously.
6- I don't like taking notes. End of story.
7- I really would love a pair of Cheetah Sperrys! Christmas? Birthday? LOVE

8- I got rid of all of my bad music. ALL of it! It has been very hard to do, but something Addie challenged me to do, and I knew I needed to do it.
9- I've only been praying or listening to Christian music when I drive. This is also very hard to do. This girl LOVES her music.
10- I'm giddy about girls night tonight. Really I am. I'm going to Addie's house. Starbucks, girl time, mmm can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment