Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Randoms


~My big news of the week: I am going to Israel!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited! I will be going for 10 days in March of 2012. God continues to provide and open the most amazing doors for me. Simply Blessed. I'll be doing a full post soon!



~My other big news: I colored my hair! See full post here!! I LOVE it :) shout out to Addie!!

~ I got rid of all of my "bad music" this week. I'll explain in full detail soon. Addie challenged me to start praying in the car instead of listening to music. So not only did I stop listening to music, I got rid of alot too. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y starting to see some change.... Thankful for a Savior who doesn't give up on me. Relentless I'd say.

~It's been raining here. alot. Fall is leaving. Winter is coming.

~Saturday I worked at the Ziplines. We are opening our 2nd location, Moto Zip this week!!! I'm SO excited. I get to work a little on Wednesday to get the feel for the new location. Maybe I'll get to try it out :)

~Thanksgiving is coming!! Holla!! I'm also excited about this! College kids coming down, family, friends, cousins, late nights, coffee, FOOD, laughing, shopping, ooo it's going to be SO fun!!!

~I work 20 hours in a day and a half! Black Friday!! I'm showing severe self control and not shopping. Heaven help me!

~I finished sending in all of my paperwork to CofO today!! Now I wait and wait.

I'm so excited for this week! I will try and write and post pictures! One more day of school, then break!!! SO happy :) sleeping in will be oh so wonderful!

Happy Monday Ya'll!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. My mom went to Israel last year and lOVED it!!! Her pictures were amazing!

    ReplyDelete