Monday, April 30, 2012

Gray to May

Almost May anyway...






I LOVE spring! Spring means summer is coming and that is my FAV season! We go from gray of winter to bright and fun! 


This is what I've loved about April! 


*The weather. It has been mostly gorgeous with some rain and cold nights in classic Branson fashion


*Nail polish shades for spring are so fun! Robin's egg blue and coral kiss are my favs!


*Jewelry in coral and anything white make me so happy!


*Easter! I found the perfect dress from Apricot Lane and I'm so in love! 


*Starbucks! I went from ordering white chocolate mochas or carmel macchiatos to caramel frappachinos and passionfruit sweet tea lemonade! 


*I can still wear scarves, just light airy ones instead of thick warm ones.


*It's the perfect weather for shorts and long sleeves or jeans and a tank!


*I can wear my chacos again!! Anybody else a chaco lover?


*April was the last full month of school for me. Speaking of which, graduation is in 5.days. 


Happy Monday!


Love,


E



No comments:

Post a Comment