Monday, April 2, 2012

Dr. Seuss: Two for 22 Party

A Dr. Seuss party for two big kids (turning) 22 year olds. Because who doesn't love dressing up and celebrating with college kids all night. 


Last Friday night, we had 54 college kids filling the house to celebrate my big brother Aaron and his girlfriend Celia. It was a blast!




I mean 54 rowdies, a photobooth, FOOD, laughing, and a dance party at midnight. Heck it was SO fun! THe party started about 6ish and went till about 1am.  Prepping me for college life I suppose :)


We played a bunch of games. See below....





I loved having everyone here! There were so many different groups ranging from freshies all the way to the seniors. I picked Michael's brain (green shorts, yellow shirt and 'spenders) about accounting and I'll be sitting in on some upper level accounting classes later this month with him. I'm pretty excited! 


Photobooth: Holy cow. SO fun!

Isn't that attractive? 









                                               I love Celia!


And a little dance party action

That's a wrap! I could post entirely more pictures, but I think I'll stop there. 

Happy Monday!

























1 comment: