Hey All! My name is Cait and I blog over at Fit, Fierce and Fabulous. I tend to blog about my daily life including tips on healthy eating (and not so healthy), my family, my crazy life as a Graduate student, my fiance and exercise tips.
[Image]
Speaking of which, Emily and I were talking about NO ONE wants to work out when the weather is cold outside! Believe me, I'm def someone who'd love to curl up under the covers with a hot cup of tea and watch re-runs of Boy Meets World (Duh LOVE that show!) so working out would be the last thing on my mind! However, it is something that needs to continue during the colder months so your body can continue to stay fit, fierce and fabulous <-- like how I added that in there ;)
Tips to Working Out in the Winter
million things at once
trying to build a huge snowman or snowfort with your little rascals piling on top of you!
If you like to be outdoors, maybe you want to try a new sport like snow shoeing or cross country skiing. I'm still trying to get my butt out the door to do this since my mom LOVEs going cross country skiing. She always comes back after 2 hours saying it was the best work out she's ever had! I hope all of these tips have helped!
And if you'd like come on over and say "Hey!" to my blog too We all know you love Emily's already ;) |
Friday, March 1, 2013
Guest Post: Cait from Fit, Fierce and Fabulous
Guys!!! I'm so excited to have Cait be guest blogging for me today!!! :) She's a rockstar and I'm thrilled to have "met her." I'm heading home for Spring Break and I couldn't be more excited! Make sure you go visit her blog and tell her I sent you!!
Labels:
fitness,
guest blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment