Friday, March 8, 2013

A year ago today...

Today one of my very best friends left for Israel. Kerry is going with the same foundation that I traveled with last year, at this exact time. 

Chelsey, I and Kerry- Summer '12
After this week, all three of us will have
 traveled to Israel with the Ferguson Foundation! 
I am so excited for her I can barely stand it. That trip really changed my life. Speaking of which, I really need to finish blogging my stories. I mean it's only been a whole year. 

A year ago today, while I was packing for Israel, I received my rejection letter from CofO, which led to this terrible post. Looking back now, I was a wreck ha! 

It's crazy that 1- a year has already passed and so much has happened and 2- God knew where I was supposed to go to college and His ways are always better than mine. That's a whole other post tho :)

Tonight: NAIA games and my first shift back at Cold Stone since last summer!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment