Friday, January 6, 2012

The Nail Files- Week 1

Tara and Vicki are hosting the Nail Files beginning this week! I'm SO excited to be linking up with them today! This is week 1 of The Nail Files :)
My nailpolish of the week is one by Finger Paints. It's called Hue Are You? It's a rich, espresso brown color. I'm headed to a wedding this weekend and this matches my dress perfectly! Sorry the picture is so small. I took it on my iPhone. Next week it'll be big :) If you participate, make sure you go to their blog sites and link up with them!


oxox,

Emily
ps- Zoya Nail Polish (similar to OPI) is having a sale. I read about it on this blog. Check out their awesome sale! Get two nailpolishes for only $5 shipping! Use code ZOYA2012. Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. i love using a pretty brown nail polish on my nails! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find a pretty brown polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sara S! I LOVE this one! 2 counts seems to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete