Friday, January 6, 2012

Goals for 2012


I was going to do a 2011 recap post. I still may but for now, I'm looking forward! 2011 wasn't exactly my year if you know what I mean. I'm so excited for everything that is going on in 2012. In case you missed that post, here it is! I've been reading some great posts this week about resolutions and goals for 2012. Molly from Duchess of Fork wrote about Smart Goals for 2012, Nina over at According to Nina wrote about her New Year's To Do List. Erin from Blue Eyed Bride wrote about A Little Quiet for 2012. I've loved reading from these different women about making goals and actually doing them. I'm going to share some of my goals for 2012. I'd love for you to keep me accountable and I'll try to post updates as well! :)

1- Graduate
2- Run a 5K
3- Wash my face every night
4- Read more
5- Volunteer somewhere
6- Discover new music
7- Have a daily quiet time
8- Make a budget
9- Make more time for friends
10- Quick hitting the snooze button

I'm also going to try to do a small list of more fun goals: take a roadtrip, go to California, learn how to dance etc!

Looking forward,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment