Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Music: Some of my favorites!


New Release Tuesday
I LOVE music! I love 80's, alternative, country, christian, the list could go on. You name it, I probably like it.
November is a big month for me. Several of my favorite artists are coming out with a new CD!
One of my favorite websites, New Release Tuesday, has all the upcoming scoop on new music, songs, and artists; hence the blog title :)

#1- Justin Bieber's Christmas Album.
Album Name: Under the Mistletoe
Release: November 1st.
Single out now: Mistletoe! LOVE :)



#2 Kari Jobe
New Single: We Are
Release Date: Today!


#3 Florence and the Machine
Album Name: Ceremonials
Release Date: November 1st
Single Out Now: Shake it Out


Here is the Top Part

#4 Cold Play
Album Name: Milo Moto
Release Date: October 24th
Single Out Now: Paradise! SO good!




#5 Ben Rector
Album Name: Something Like This
Released: September 13th
Favorite Song: She Is


#6 Family Force Five
Album Name: III
Release Date: TODAY! October 18th
Favorite Song: Still deciding!
No picture on this one :(
FFF is awesome. Pure Dance Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment