Monday, October 10, 2011

I bit the Blogging Bullet


Well, I did it! I finally paid to have somebody re-do my blog. Jenn over at In Munchkin Land did a wonderful job!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
I started blogging last winter/spring, and designed what I could by myself. I used free templates, designs, and post "pretties". (I used Shabby Blogs) It was a great way for me to write, and journal my life on the web for family and friends. It was cold and icy outside, so it seemed like a perfect way to spend my time. Then summer came, I worked 50-60 hours a week, at two jobs, and free time was little to none. If there was any it was catching up on sleep, not blogging! :) The summer came to an end, and I started my senior year of high school! I worked about 10 hours a week, and my schedule really slowed down, well sorta! All that to say, I've picked back up blogging, and I love it! But, what I didn't love was the plain-ness of my blog. I wanted something new and fresh, cute and girly! I think Jenn did a wonderful job!
To back it up, I heard about Jenn through Callie. Callie had just redone her blog with Jenn. I found Jenn's website and I began to email her, and she had tons of ideas! We emailed back and forth about 30 different times. She helped me come up with a Title and Tag Line. Then we started working on colors, patterns, etc. I chose the Basic package for now. :) I added the $5 Post divider too. We got the basics figured out. I paid Jenn half of the total. She designed it, and put it up on a "test site". I looked over it, critiqued it, and let her know what I wanted to change. She did everything exactly how I wanted. I could not have been more happy! I paid the final half, and she implemented it onto my blog today! I'm in love. I smile everytime I look at it! I really, really love it! If you ever decide to use Jenn, let her know I sent you :) You will not be disappointed!

Happy Monday!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say--I LOVE your blog design! I may even use Muchkin Land Designs myself for a re-design... Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete