Monday, February 18, 2013

My Weekend!

My weekend was pretty relaxed.

Friday night my frannnns and I went ice skating! besides me tripping/shaking/wobbling/ and looking like I was seizing on the ice, it was fantastic.


After ice skating grabbed some pizza before we went to see This is 40. and this def happened when we left....and we left in a hurry hahahaha



This is 40 was r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s-!!! That's all.

I woke up at 1 on Saturday afternoon, ate some breakfast and worked on a little homework! 

I watched EU beat Culver Stockton by 1 point!! Whoooo!!! 

Sunday, I literally did accounting homework all day. Fan freaking tastic!!

I lost my BDubs virginity last night and it was worth it. 18 Boneless Honey BBQ wings split with my friend Madison! and then before I knew it, is happened...


My friend Christian sent out this snap to all of my friends....er.mah.gosh!! I died.

Sunday night, my suitemate came in literally threw wax on my face. I was laughing so hard. I was looooong overdue for an eyebrow/lip wax...annnnd I can't believe I'm about to post this picture....

It burned so.bad. like ohmygoshitscaldedmyfaceoffbad

That's all....





No comments:

Post a Comment