Friday, November 16, 2012

On my heart: Israel and the Gaza Strip



My heart is heavy today. 

I've been reading posts all day like this. My heart is breaking for the people of Israel. 

My heart is especially breaking for Nadav. He was our tour guide in March. He was called up this morning out of reserves to help with the Gaza conflict. I can't even being to describe how I felt when I heard the news this morning.

I wish I had a better picture, but this is all I have.
We took this at the Tel Aviv airport
 at the end of our 10 days together. It is
a little bit blurry and all of us had been crying.
Israel changed my life. 

I've been to Israel. My life was changed. I could talk days on end about it, but right now, my heart is heavy. 

Will you please join with me in prayer? I'm begging you.




No comments:

Post a Comment